Every month or so I do a live Q&A session on my Youtube channel with the readers of my website.
It’s been going on for a long time now. And a few weeks ago we gathered again for another hour or two of questions, answers, music and Monster Energy drinks.
The 7th Live Q&A Session went down on Thursday, Sept 24th 2015
I always get hit with a ton of affiliate marketing questions, which I’m more than happy to answer. But there were a few non-affilliate related things in there as well.
Here are a few of the questions that were answered:
- Do you always wait for statistical significance to choose a winner?
- Do you have any specific tips for facebook landing pages in 2015?
- Do you collect emails or you just go for the affiliate sale?
- What are your thoughts on the future of mobile?
- What are the basic funamentals of affiliate marketing?
- How can I run on Adwords without direct linking or bridge pages?
- How’s your gym training going? Any new supplements your trying?
- When swiping banners and landers, do you modify it immediately or do you run it first to see if it works and then modify it?
It takes a few minutes in the beginning to get everyone into the Hangout and to make sure the audio is working. First question starts at 5:36.
Don’t see a video? Click here to watch it on Youtube.
By the way, I post a lot of info on Youtube that isn’t on the blog, if you want to keep up, you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here.
Get An Invitation To The Next Session
These live Q&A sessions are private and exclusive for my loyal readers. If you want to be notified the next time we do this be sure you are subscribed to the websites below.
- Get on the free weekly newsletter: I normally send out an invitation via email. But if I don’t, I send it out on FB or Twitter.
- Like my Facebook Page: Almost daily updates. News, videos, motivation, photos and conversations.
- Follow me on Twitter: Daily updates, links to articles, Periscope notifications, general conversation.
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel: Never miss new videos and Q&A sessions
That’s it! Thanks for tuning in and enjoy the Free Q&A session.
See you in the future, #syitf