I’ve finished the first week of my month of daily posts. I wanted to share a little bit of what is going on behind the scenes and how I’m feeling it so far.
Check out the video below to see what’s going on.
- The first few days were hard, getting easier as time goes by
- I changed my email frequency from every day to twice a week
- Twitter and Facebook will post links every day
- My priority is building this community and it’s going pretty well
- I’m going to stick with the daily posts for the month
P.S. One thing I didn’t mention in the video is that due to the time constraint I’ve put on myself I’ve been forced to come up with ways to write posts faster than I ever thought I could.
I don’t feel the quality of the content is suffering at all, in fact I think this post on simplicity may be one of my best yet.
It’s interesting what you can accomplish when you give yourself an impossible deadline. (Try it sometime)