Below is a small list of books, apps and services I use to run my online business and feed my mind. If you’d like to receive the full toolbox that I use, click the link below and I’ll send it to you right now.
- Daily Rituals: How Artists Work Daily habits of the greats
- Peace Is Every Step: Best book on meditation I’ve read. Gave it to every member of my family.
- The Obstacle is The Way
- Scientific Advertising
- The Dream
- CA$HVERTISING: Required reading for copywriting
- Think and Grow Rich: I’ve read this countless times. If you want to change your life, read this.
- Bluehost: Cheap and easy hosting for low traffic
- LiquidWeb VPS: Remarkably reliable VPS
- WiredTree: Dedicated Server
Affiliate Marketing Forums:
- StackThat Money. STM is probably the biggest private forum in the industry. Almost every super affiliate you know is a member and posts on a regular basis. They host huge meetups and talk in detail about their live campaigns. There are countless case studies, step-by-step guides and advice gems to make this forum worth the $99/month, hands down.
- AffPlaybook. David Ford and his team of moderators do a great job of keeping their private forum updated with killer content. They also have insane tools like landing page builders and spy tools that are free for members. Cost is $67/month.